Boot Camp at Texas Karate Do
Our Program is Designed to Improve:
- Overall Energy Levels
- Muscles Tone
Our Program is Designed for:
- People who want to lose or control their weight.
- People who want to shed fat.
- People who want to lose inches on their waist line.
- People who want to get back into shape.
- People who want to be healthier.
- People who exercise but have stopped seeing results.
- People who want to look and feel good.
- People who just want a good work out!
Click here to find out more.
Why Workout in the Morning?
The military works-out first thing in the morning because they know how beneficial morning workouts are for all these reasons:
- Did you know that after a vigorous workout your body continues to burn calories for up to 12 hours? That means after our workout you will continue burning calories ALL DAY.
- Working out in the morning jump starts your metabolism making you feel more energetic.
- The boost of endorphins (Runner's High) can help you wake up without needing caffeine or sugary drinks.
- The hormone cortisol, which helps break down fat for fuel, is higher in the early morning. This boost in cortisol helps you burn fat more effectively, making your morning workout more productive.
- If you exercise in the morning you are more likely to maintain your routine because you can't use the excuse you had a hard day at work as an incentive to skip out on exercise!
Classes are indoors in a 6500 square foot Martial Arts school: We can train regardless of the weather!